Nopal Cactus Field Carry-All Pouch
Although it's called the prickly pear cactus in English, the nopal cactus has a character that's rather more nurturing than prickly. Good to eat and also good for you, it's used in medicines and shampoo and might even become an energy source for the future. That's a lot of goodness on a pouch!
- Designed with watercolor by Sophie Dufresne for Sophiequi
- Made with 100% polyester canvas and lined with indigo denim
- Brass zipper and vegan leather pull tab (for extra grip)
- Comes in 3 sizes, the largest one big enough to carry a laptop or artist pad
- Note that colors on screen may vary slightly from the finished product
- This design is also available as a tote bag