What Bugs Me Notebook
However annoying and scary bugs can be to us humans, they play an important role in maintaining a balanced ecology. Now let's take that idea and say those bugs are like negative situations or bothersome feelings... certainly frustrating as hell but maybe they're there because a balance needs to be restored in ourselves?
So instead of brushing them off what if you tried writing down your thoughts and feelings whenever bugs show up in your mind and life. Apparently bringing this stuff to light can transform the darkness into positive energy... and maybe those pesky bugs will then even seem like hidden gems.
- Cover designed and illustrated by Sophie Dufresne for Sophiequi
- 48 pages of 70lb (sturdy!) acid free paper with a creamy white smooth finish
- Scuff-resistant ultra-matte laminate cover (that feels like velvet!)
- Printed and hand bound with high durability tacky glue
- Note that colors on screen may vary slightly from the finished product
- This design is also available as a carry all pouch
- Please allow 4-10 days to manufacture plus shipping time